I'm Rebecca - a writer, copywriter and content creator with professional experience in advertising, marketing, social media and the newsroom.
An adventurer at heart, my experiences have proven to be a ceaseless source of inspiration. It is within the intersection of my many interests and creative pursuits, where the spark for my ideas is ignited.
I'm currently a bilingual copywriter and content creator at Heimat GmbH, Berlin – responsible for both English and German content.
For those of you who would like to get to know me a bit better, here are five random facts about myself. One's a lie:
1. I have a scar on the big toe of my right foot that I got from rolling in lego. Needless to say that my street-cred is UNREAL.
2. I've lived in nine different countries (and eleven different cities) and have travelled thirty-three more.
3. I performed as a dancer in the Closing Ceremonies at the London Olympics 2012. It was pretty great.
4. I have a Jodeldiplom. I continue to practise regularly and rejoice in busting out some tunes at special occasions. Friends love this.
5. Adventure is in my genes. When I was six, my dad went sailing around the world and was shipwrecked, attacked by pirates, and stranded on a remote island for a while. I was upset I'd missed out at the time because I hadn’t fully developed my sense of danger yet.
I also love the great outdoors, reading everything by Wilde, Hemingway, and Twain, creating dance choreographies to my favourite songs, and continuously working on my personal style as an illustrator and writer.
I hope you enjoy perusing my website - don't hesitate to be in touch if you fancy a chat or would like to find out which of the five facts about me isn’t true.
*I learnt this greeting in Slovakia and I really think everyone needs to start answering their phone like this.